Followers

Wednesday 10 February 2021

Good Friends for Beccy's Place

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How are we all doing? I am hearing of more and more friends being vaccinated. This can only be a good thing. 

I am so lucky to be one of the Contributors for Beccy's Place the Blog and you can see my card HERE today. 


The patterned paper for this card came from a paper pad from the Works. 




The sentiment comes with the image set too. 


I coloured the image with Faber Castell Polychromo Coloured Pencils. There is a colour chart in the image above. 


This is a fun card. 

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting 

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

14 comments:

Liz said...

What a fun card Jackie - and a very apt sentiment for the current times. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Fantastic contribution to Beccy Jackie, I used to be on her design team before things changed. A fabulous image, so much fun and humor, lovely coloured.xx

Janette said...

Fab card Jackie, love the image and the sentiment is always true.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Great card Jackie, I had fun with this set as well. Have a great day. Anesha x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Such a fun design xoxo

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi jackie ... super card and I quite agree with the sentiment ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Wendy L said...

Great fun card Jackie. I always stock up on paper pads at the works when I get back, xxx

Shabneez said...

Such a fun image and I like the papers you used Jackie. Shabneez x

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous fun card Jackie reminded me how much I’m missing my meetings with my friends Love the design, stamp and sentiment all lovely love and hugs Carole x

KarinsArtScrap said...

hahahahah fun image and fabulous card Jackie
Gr Karin

cuilliesocks said...

What a brilliant card Jackie, fab image and beautifully coloured. I love the sentiment and so true, Kate x

Janice said...

Such a fun card Jackie, love the image and sentiment.
Janice x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What a fun image, great colors sand matching paper

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

You're right this is such a fun card and a great image too and it ties in so well with your pretty watercolour flower paper too. Take care, Michelle x