Followers

Monday 5 July 2021

Groovi 70th Birthday Card

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your weekend? We had a quiet  one. Just doing jobs around the house and garden as well as dodging the showers.

Sometimes friends ask me to make cards for them to give to their friends and this is one of them. 


I used Clarity Designer paper. 

I used some Groovi grids to create this panel. I used one of the punches to mount the parchment. 


I haven't done any Groovi work for a while. I ought to have another practice. 

Have a good week. 

Happy crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

9 comments:

Janette said...

I love it Jackie its so pretty.xx

Wendy L said...

Its gorgeous Jackie and very pretty paper,

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

cuilliesocks said...

A beautifully created parchment card Jackie, Kate x

pam said...

Wow this is beautiful Jackie.
Hugs Pam x

Littlelamb said...

A gorgeous card Jackie.🤗

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Jackie xoxo

ALI said...

Beautiful Jackie!

aussie aNNie said...

Oh my word, what a cute card. That gorgeous parchment wow. xx.xx