Followers

Monday 12 July 2021

Fortieth Wedding Anniversary Box Card

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your weekend? We had a lovely day on Saturday visiting our Daughter and Son-in-law. One big treat is that they have Disney Plus and we were able to watch the first few episodes of the new series Loki. They also have lovely places to walk near them which is ideal with their doggy. Their dog has recently become the brand ambassador for a brand of dog treats. He does have his own Instagram account. What a world we live in. 

Our good friends had their 40th Wedding anniversary at the weekend. They are having a few days away to celebrate. This is the card I made for them. 


I do like making box cards. I have made a few this year and I have helped a friend to make one too. There is  a tutorial on my blog with the instructions which you can reach HERE. 


I am never quite sure which is the best way to photograph these cards.  I used a lot of John Next Door dies including: Advent Numbers, Cornflower die, Small Leaves, Stencil Sentiments. The red card is Crafts-Too Satin card and the patterned paper came from a pad in my stash. 


Here is the card from another view. It is so great that these cards fold flat. 


I know they liked their card and they are having a lovely time away. 

I would like to enter the following challenges: 

Have a good week 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

Janette said...

A beautiful card Jackie,do love a pop up box.
I can hardly believe the doggie has an insta account, haha, what next.xx

karin said...

Great that boxcard Jackie! I have never made one,it seems very difficult to me.
Enjoy your day!
Karin

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for linking up at Crafting Happiness Challenges. Hope to see more of your creations this week.
Janis, Owner & Design Team @ Crafting Happiness Challenges

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Jackie xoxo

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is great and very beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love it. Glad you had a good weekend. I spent 4 hours in A&E but left before treatment. lol

Littlelamb said...

A beautiful card Jackie. I do like these box cards.

Pat K said...

What a fabulous pop up card box for your friends Jackie. I'm sure they were thrilled. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful post as always your work is always of interest and great designs and I love the colours used. .xxx

Doreen said...

Love your box card, just gorgeous.xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Such a beautiful creation hun, love those flowers....they look stunning
hugs Shell xx

ALI said...

Beautiful box card Jackie x

cuilliesocks said...

Oh I just love the fact that your Grand Dog has an Instagram account, what fun. Your box card is absolutely gorgeous, beautifully created and embellished, Kate x

Wendy L said...

This looks wonderful Jackie, my fave style of card, xx

Shabneez said...

Stunning creation Jackie. Shabneez x

Stacey said...

Awesome card! Thanks for sharing with us at CHNPP.
DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog