Followers

Saturday 3 July 2021

John Next Door Summer Box Kit - Contributor

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your week? Have you anything nice planned for the weekend? The Box Kit that I made samples for back in March has recently been released. 

The brief that I was given was to make Clean and Simple cards using the stamps. I also had to provide instructions for the cards and some top tips for card making. 


This seemed to be the favourite card. I used the nested oval dies from Prescut to make the card blank and the layers. The beautiful stamp is in the kit as are the papers. The papers we got were shiny the ones in the kit are mat. 


So I used most of the stamps to make five cards. 


I did a bit of masking to make this card work. 


I did a little second generation stamping on this card to get the variation in colour. 


For any of the colouring I used my Faber Castell Polychromo pencils. 


Here four of the cards in the magazine. You can just see the picture of me. 


The easel card got it's own page it was also one of the cards on the cover. 

I had to share my news with you. 

I hope you are happy for me. 

Have a good weekend. 

Happy crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful cards Jackie, love the easel one in that shape. xxx

Littlelamb said...

Beautiful Jackie. Well done.🤗

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are very beautiful cards Jackie

gr karin

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your achievement. You put a lot of work into these, as CAS cards can be harder than the 'full on' ones. WakeyL

ALI said...

Well done Jackie, well deserved beautiful cards x

Wendy L said...

Well done Jackie, they are all lovely, xxx

Liz said...

A beautiful collection of cards, Jackie. xx

cuilliesocks said...

Congratulations on having your beautiful cards published, must be quite a thrill to see them in print. Each of them is beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous collection of card,love them.xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful cards and congratulations!!! Hugs Anesha

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Fabulous creations Jackie...well done on getting them published! :)
Hugs D xx

karenlotty said...

Wonderful news Jackie You so deserve the recognition after all of your hard work
Great makes this week

Rocky said...

Gorgeous cards, as always.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful cards, Jackie. Congrats on being published xoxo

NickScrapShack said...

Congratulations! I think these cards are so pretty! The easel is outstanding.