Followers

Wednesday 14 July 2021

Robins at Christmas

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? We went to the cinema yesterday. It was very odd going again. We have both really missed going to the cinema. Tomorrow we are off to look after our daughter and son-in-law's dog so they can go out for an anniversary meal together. I can't believe it is four years since they got married. 

I am so behind on my own Christmas cards I needed a bit of time to catch up. I just couldn't bear to watch the football on Sunday so I did spend a bit of time crafting. 


In the background is some snowy patterned paper. The main die set I used was Christmas Time from the John Next Door range. The sentiment was cut with a die from the Happy Snowflakes die set from John Next Door. 


The holly wreath was made with dies from the Christmas Time die set. The robins were cut from an old Christmas card. I do keep all the cards with robins on because I like them so much. 


I still have a lot of Christmas cards to make. But a least here is one more. I ought to get back to crafting.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

10 comments:

Shabneez said...

I love robins on cards and yours is beautiful Jackie. Shabneez x

Aunty Sue said...

Such a lovely traditional Christmas love that background die. Take care

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous card Jackie, love the robin topper and the frame around it is beautiful. Kate x

Mrs A. said...

I like to see robins on Christmas cards along with poinsettia. Good use of recycling the used Christmas card. I try to do that as much as I can. That and using up those darn scraps of course. Hugs Mrs A.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love the red red robins. xx

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, it really can't be four years since the wedding, my word time flies. Happy Anniversary to them both.
I love your gorgeous card, its so pretty.xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty xoxo

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the holly surrounding the robins!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge!
Susan
DT for CHNC
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

creationsnz said...

A very pretty way to frame the robins. Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, come back again soon. CarolG