Followers

Wednesday 7 July 2021

Claritystamp inspired Birthday Card

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? We went to the theatre yesterday. We saw the Murder Mystery Looking Good Dead. It was so nice to be back in the theatre again. The performance was a socially distanced event. Today I have a crafty friend coming and we are going to make a special card for her daughter's birthday. There are definitely more things going on. 

I have been busy making bits and bobs that I can't share yet. I was looking back through my files and I came across this card that I made for my cousin. 


I took inspiration from the design sheet that came with the club die. As I just treated myself to the Presscut Stitch-Dot nested circle dies this design worked well. I had wanted some nested oval dies for a while. I did some paper piecing and I added glitter. 


Have a great day. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

13 comments:

Janette said...

Your always so busy Jackie, it sounds so nice.
I love this card, the DP is just gorgeous with the kraft card and pretty dies.
Enjoy your day.xx

ALI said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, loveLY dp.

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. Love the stained glass look and that fabulous die cut oval. xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a beautiful card Jackie
Gr Karin

cuilliesocks said...

A lovely card Jackie, beautifully designed, Kate x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. 🤗

aussie aNNie said...

What gorgeous colours and that center piece is stunning. x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Jackie,love the papers and a fab design.xxx

Mrs A. said...

Sounds totally silly but I would never have thought to use a square shape within a nested oval. Wow this works perfectly. Hugs Mrs A.

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Jackie and such a beautiful design xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty xoxo

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great make hun, love the kraft card against the backing papers...looks fab!
Hugs Shell xx

Donna Ellis said...

Sounds like fun, Jackie! As for your creation... WOW! It's amazing! hugs, de