Followers

Friday 16 July 2021

Monochrome Cat

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your week? Today we are off to the National Trust Property, Mottisfont. It is one of the ones that is closest to where we live. It is a nice property to visit and the grounds are nice. We are meeting our daughter and son-in-law and his parents. It will be a small celebration to mark our daughter and son-in-law's wedding anniversary which was the day before. Where did those four years go?

I was going through my stash of old cards and I came across this lovely image of a cat. I just had to make it into a card. 


Where I struggled was finding some paper that would suit. I did want to make a monochrome card. In the end I went for some Claritystamp Designer paper. 


This is just such a lovely image of a cat. 


I have an idea of who might be the recipient of this card. 

Have a good weekend. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

11 comments:

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous image,love your card.xxx

tilly said...

This is a beautiful image of a kitten and your choice of paper works well, enjoy your day out. xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a sweet and lovely card Jackie
Gr Karin

Wendy L said...

So sweet Jackie, xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely love the cat topper, he's so sweet, lovely mono card Jackie, Kate x

aussie aNNie said...

A cute and adorable card, love your creations. xx

Donna Ellis said...

What a fun event to celebrate, Jackie! Hope the day was beautiful for you all. You cannot go wrong with kitties! They are always cute and endearing. Your gray lace in the background is especially pretty! hugs, de

Pat K said...

What a gorgeous kitty...beautiful card Jackie. x

karenlotty said...

You really are the queen of recycling old cards This is gorgeous

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Jackie xoxo

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awww he is just gorgeous
Hope you had a fabulous family day out

Hugs Shell xx