Followers

Thursday 10 March 2022

Barn Owl and Poppies Birthday Card

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? I can't believe this is the first time I have posted in March. I have been  making things that I can share later on. I need to have a good think about how to proceed with blogging. I will get back to you on that. 

I have made a simple birthday card for my lovely Uncle who will be 88 this year. He lives with my cousin and her family in Suffolk so we haven't seen them much. Hopefully this year. 


This adorable Barn Owl was on the packaging of a Pollyanna Pickering set of images. I do love this image, I did have a puzzle of it some time ago. The poppy paper and the Designer paper were in my stash. I am having  a bit of a sort out. There are lots of things I don't think I will use again. The sentiment was cut with some of the Stencil Sentiments dies from the John Next Door range. 


Enjoy the rest of the week and the weekend. I am not sure when I will be back. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

11 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

How lovely and colourful. Great image. I keep debating giving up blogging. It isn’t as popular as when I first started due to to other social media. However I have a few blogging friends who don’t do FB and I like to keep in touch through their blogs.

Janette said...

Hello Jackie so nice to see a post on here. Your card is beautiful, that image is really gorgeous.
I hope you can find a way to carry on blogging, it would be sad to lose you, plus I think you would miss it.
Take care.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card Jackie. I am sure your uncle will love it. Anesha x

aussie aNNie said...

This is brilliant, love that colour on it and amazing project ♥

Wendy L said...

It is a wonderful image Jackie, lovely card, xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Jackie
Gr Karin

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Jackie xoxo

Rose Andrew said...

Hi Jakie
How are you?
Beautiful card .. love the image.
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs
Rose

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jackie your card is beautiful, I love the owl topper and the gorgeous paper.
I do like blogging and have made many friends through it. I don't do FB, but put my coloured pages on Instagram, but don't do my little bits of private life on there. It can become a chore commenting though when I'm tired, but wouldn't like to give it up. I hope you find a way to keep your blog, take care, Kate x

karenlotty said...

Your card is lovely I hope you do carry on blogging but would totally understand if you stopped
Take care x

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty card! My husband really likes owls. He would love this card!