Followers

Sunday 13 December 2015

A Christmas card for a poorly boy

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

How is your weekend going? We managed to pop out with no accidents yesterday we even treated ourselves to breakfast at M&S before we tackled the shopping. There is still a lot to sort out for Christmas but I expect most of you are the same.

I saw an appeal on Facebook for a little boy who is treminally ill and he wanted to get lots of Christmas cards this year for his last Christmas. So I thought I would make one for him. If you click this link you will find details of the appeal and the addresses of where to send them there is still time.


I used the Tattered Lace Dinosaur die and I made him a little Santa hat. I made him a Christmas tree with one of the Sue Wilson Winter Trees set. The star came from another Sue Wilson set. The Santa stamp came free with a magazine. 


He does look cute with his hat on surrounded by snowflakes. 


I hope this card brings a little joy to the boy and his family. 

I hope that you have a good week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

18 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

A very cute card, I'm sure it'll be appreciated. Enjoy rest of the weekend.

Love and hugs
Maarit

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and so very beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Jennifer Bradley said...

Super card Jackie such a cute card and for such a good cause Hugs Jennfer xx

Linda Simpson said...

I am sure he will absolutely adore this gorgeous card. I love the cute dinosaur.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Such a cute card Jackie.
Laine
xx

ALI said...

So sweet, he will love it.

Brawny x said...

Aw Jackie this is fab. What a lovely reason for making a card x

pam said...

Gorgeous card, he is sure to love this Jackie, kind of you to send him this card.
Hugs Pam x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Oh my, this is SO adorable! I know he will just LOVE it. super cute work. Cheers, Holley

Andree said...

Such a cute card Jackie and a very worthy cause. The little lad is sure to love the fabulous dinosaur xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Totally adorable Jackie and for such a good cause
Kevin xx

Jackie said...

What a delightful card, I love that dino :o)
Jackie xx

Alison59 said...

What a kind gesture. A super card :-)

Tracy Welham said...

Such a cute card. My mum and I sent cards to Layton too. It's what this time of year is all about I think, sharing and caring. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Angela said...

So cute, love the image with the Christmas hat on. I saw this appeal too, really good that word is spreading x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card for a little boy....He will love the image....Joolsx

Dawn said...

What a lovely thing to do!
Great card too!
Hugs
Dawn xx

mand said...

What a brilliant card. Love that dino! Ax