Followers

Thursday 3 December 2015

Unicorn Challenge Blog - Winter Time

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

How is your week going? Mine has been interesting to say the least. It is good to have my husband home even with his arm in plaster. He is learning to do everything one handed. There is still some discomfort but it is early days and that is to be expected.

I am playing catch up with my design team projects. I should have posted this one for the Unicorn Challenge Blog on Tuesday. To say my week has been a bit messed up is an understatement. Challenge number 4 is now well under way and the theme is Winter Time. This time it falls to me to choose the winners.


This card was made almost exclusively with Sue Wilson's dies including: Winter Trees, Deer Family, Noble dies and the Peace die. 


I cut and embossed the deer and I put black card behind the filigree details to make the deer silhouettes against the winter background.  


These dies have been my favourite to use this season. I have made quite a few cards using them. 

I hope that you have a great week. You might even go in for our challenge I would love to see what you create with this theme. It doesn't have to be a Christmas card many people have birthdays at this time of year. 

I would like to enter Challenge 11 at A Snowflake's Promise

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

19 comments:

Alison59 said...

Beautiful creation Jackie :-)

Lisa J said...

This is a stunning card Jackie. Have fun choosing the Top 3 this time! Lisa x

Jan said...

Gorgeous card xx Jan

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous love the scene you created
Hugs
Linda

Unknown said...

Stunning card Jackie, I just love all those dies and you have created a beautiful scene with them. Hugs Jennifer xx

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous design Jackie. Fabulous card x

Di said...

Fabulous card Jackie! I do love the scene you created. Good to hear your hubby is home, here's hoping the discomfort settles down for him.

AND, well done on being published in QCME, page 40, Lovely card! :)

Hugs

Di xx

ALI said...

Fab card, gorgeous design.

Laine said...

Love those die cuts Jackie.
Laine
xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card Jackie I love how you have created this scene
Kevin xx

pam said...

Fabulous scene you have created Jackie.
Hugs Pam x

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Jackie. You've created a lovely scene with the fabulous dies. I hope you manage to catch yourself up xx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, I love your embossed frame :o)
Jackie xx

Kathy said...

Just lovely, Jackie. Perfect

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

so very lovely. The embossed frame is gorgeous as well as the beautiful die cuts. Cheers, Holley

Wheelie Crafty said...

Hi Jackie, absolutely stunning card Hun, It is really is just so beautiful...

Hugs xxx

Unknown said...

Utterly stunning, Jackie, hugs to you and your hubby, xxx

mand said...

Wow, I love this. Ax

applejack cards by sue said...

This is so elegant, I love the deer. Thank you for sharing this with us over at A Snowflakes Promise. Sue DT xx