Followers

Friday 11 December 2015

A Quick Christmas Card with an Angel

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

I hope your week is going well. For those of you who missed the news that my husband has had his cast and stitches removed and now has a splint to wear. He has been signed off for five weeks and he will have to be assessed again before he can go back to work but the healing seems to be going well.

I bought this year's Sue Wilson Angel die I think she is beautiful and I hadn't used her which seemed a waste. So I set to to make a card. As you probably know things have been a bit hectic in our household and there hasn't been much time so this had to be a quick.


Everything I used for this card was designed by Sue Wilson of course I am a big fan. I used an A4 Embossing Folder, the Angel die, the Merry Christmas die and the Noble double pierced Rectangles. 


The Angel is beautiful


I have used this die a lot this year it has been very useful.


I might make a few more cards like this if I get time. 

I hope you have a good weekend and get done all the things that you are planning

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

16 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous! Loving the angel and great colour combination too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie, fabulous card, so elegant looking and certainly does not look like a quick card. Glad Keith is on the mend. Hugs Jennifer xx

Alison59 said...

Oh WOW I love that Angel :-)

Unknown said...

Wow, love that black and gold combo and fab dies cuts, Hugs xx

ALI said...

Yes she is beautiful, especially with these colours.

Laine said...

This is so elegant Jackie. Wonderful stamp and detail.
Laine
xx

karenlotty said...

This is lovely It's a definite "my kinda card" Glad to hear OH's injury is healing well

pam said...

Beautiful Christmas card Jackie, beautiful angel die.
Glad to hear your husband arm is healing.
Hugs Pam x

Andree said...

A wonderfully elegant card Jackie. The embossed layer, angel and colourway are gorgeous. Have a good weekend xx

Alizabethy said...

what a fabulous card - the black and gold work so well, just love it!

Jackie said...

A stunning card Jackie :o)
Jackie xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Stunning card Jackie in black and gold...Joolsx

Diane Green said...

Hi Jackie
I love this card, very pretty and traditional Christmas colours too. It's good to hear Keith is out of plaster and onto the next stage of healing. Look after yourself
Love Diane xxxxx

Anonymous said...

love the angel on this card

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card! You've got me singing Hark The Herald Angels now! lol
Hugs
Dawn xx

mand said...

Very stylish! Ax