Followers

Wednesday 9 December 2015

My Card in Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

How has your week been so far. Mine has been ok we have been doing lots of Christmas things at work we have had two carol services and a nativity play to enjoy. The parties and silly jumpers come next week.

Back last October I was messing about on Facebook and I noticed a post from Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine. They wanted to be messaged by people who were willing to be on their readers design for the December issue. Well I messaged and I was emailed the bonus papers for the December issue. They told me the size of card they wanted and I had to write a bit about the card.



The papers were very jolly and new year themed. So I made a Happy New Year card. 


There were sentiments on the sheets as well. I added gold mirri card and black card to the design. 


I was rather pleased with how this card turned out. 


Here it is in the magazine. I do love seeing the things I have made in print. 

A quick update on my husband. His caste is off and his hand has a splint he is signed off work for another five weeks timed to end when he goes back for another assessment. We are very pleased and the healing seems to be going very well. 

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

16 comments:

Laine said...

Such good news Jackie. Both about your husband and congratulations on being published.
Laine
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

cheerful cards Jackie
Gr Karin

Alison59 said...

Well done on being in print - fabby card :-)

Hope hubby continues to improve x

ALI said...

Congrats on being in print. It's great card and design.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being published, great news about your hubby too , fab card.

Shabneez said...

Well done on being in print - it's so much fun getting an opportunity to be on the Quick Cards Design Team. Great card and wish your husband a speedy recovery. Shabneez

Andree said...

A super card Jackie and fabulous papers. I love your design. I'm pleased that Keith is doing well xx

Unknown said...

Congratulations for getting your card printed. It's a super card and those papers are fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xxx

Tracy Welham said...

Fab card, and well done on being published. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and congratulations on being published.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card Jackie....great design...lovely to is it in print....Joolsx

Dawn said...

Love this Jackie! Great desing & fab bright colours!
Hugs
Dawn xx

karenlotty said...

Great news on OH It's a lovely card The mirri and black really make the papers pop

Wheelie Crafty said...

Congrats on being published, great news about your Keith too , Lovely card...

Hugs xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Lovely new year. I adore how you can pair papers together. That's a skill I wish I had!

mand said...

Congratulations! Lovely card Ax