Followers

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Unicorn Challenge Blog - Midway Motivation - Winter Time

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

How is your week going? There is still so much to do. I expect you feel the same.

This is my midway motivation card for the Unicorn Challenge Blog the theme for this months challenge is Winter Time. This means not just Christmas makes but cards for winter birthdays and anniversarysin fact any winter celebration.


I do like making these pop-up box cards and people seem to like receiving them. There is a tutorial at the top of my blog for making these from A4 and A3 sheets. All the measurements are there so I won't bore you with the details here. I used the Dasher the Deer stamp set from Creative Expressions once they were stamped and coloured I cut them out with my ScanNcut. The antlers were removed from one to make her look more feminine. 


This shows the internal slats and where I placed the decorations. 


It is so neat that they pack flat for posting. 


I hope the rest of the week is kind to you. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

21 comments:

Alison59 said...

This is beautiful Jackie :-)

Unknown said...

Fabulous pop up box card, love the colour and the deers are adorable, Great snowflakes. Hugs Jennifer xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous and sweet boxcard Jackie
Gr Karin

Lisa J said...

This is stunning Jackie. I love it. Lisa x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Just stunning Jackie! I love your coloring on those deer. Beautiful

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning Jackie, love the cute deer.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Fabulous box Jackie and I do love those deer stamps.
Laine
xx

ALI said...

Stunning work, I love those reindeer.

pam said...

Gorgeous pop up box card Jackie.
Hugs Pam x

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card Jackie! I love those little deer!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Brawny x said...

Jackie I love live love this. Fabulous card x

Brawny x said...

Love even lol x

Andree said...

This is a fabulous box card Jackie. The deer are adorable and I love the snowflakes xx

Jackie said...

Wonderful card Jackie :o)
Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

Love it, the deer are adorable :)

Lisa J said...

Hi Jackie, back with a different hat on! I am awe of this it's so brilliant. Thanks for sharing with us this month. Lisa DT Through The Purple Haze Challenge

Anonymous said...

Hello Jackie, Wow this is a stunning box card. Love the cute little stamp.

Jade

Unknown said...

I just utterly adore this Jackie, a brilliant make, hugs xxx

Shabneez said...

Love this one Jackie - reindeer are fab! Shabneez xxx

mand said...

Another awesome project! Ax

Unknown said...

love it Jackie
Thanks for join the TTPH Challenge. Theresa DT