Followers

Tuesday 29 December 2015

Tattered Lace - American Dies

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

How is your week going? The time between Christmas and New Year is always a bit odd. I have had quite a few deadlines for Tattered Lace and that has kept me busy. It is good to be at home as my husband really needs to rest his poorly wrist. This might be my last blog post of this year so I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy New Year. I wonder what is in store for all of us.

I made some samples for Tattered Lace using dies aimed more at the American market. These dies are part of the pick of the week on Create and Craft USA this week. The only way I can watch this is on line.

I made two lots of samples as I was sent the dies in two batches.


This is the first lot of samples that I sent off. I was given the brief to make the cards as American as possible. 


This is the Cheerleader die. This card was used to show off the die on the website. 


I also made a tag I liked changing the colours. This tag was also on the website. 


This was my second lot of samples all of these were shown on screen. 


I liked using the Statue of Liberty die the star burst was made with a mask. 
  

I used the pompoms from the Cheerleader die to make the fireworks behind the statue. I also made my own mask to create the cityscape. 


I changed the colours to make this tag. 


This cheerleader die is called Cheers. I created the background with the same mask as the Statue of Liberty die this time this time I offset it and used two colours. 


I enjoyed making her shiny and sparkly I especially like making the red shoes. 





Here are some pictures from the television. It is rather strange to know that your cards are being viewed in America. 

I will leave you with best wishes for a Happy New Year.

Hugs Jackie

15 comments:

pam said...

Brilliant cards for US market Jackie, you did a great job.
Happy New Year to you and your family.
Hugs Pam x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wow, so many gorgeous creations Jackie. I just love your red white and blue tag with the statue of liberty. Gorgeous work

Brawny x said...

Gosh you've been very busy Jackie. Fab creations x

karenlotty said...

You've made some lovely cards with the dies How lovely to get your work shown You must have been as pleased as punch I hope husband is resting and his wrist mending HAPPY NEW YEAR Don't work too hard

Unknown said...

Fabulous samples Jackie, you have really used the dies well. You must feel so very proud when you see your cards shown on tv and rightly so. Happy New Year to you and Keith. Hugs Jennifer xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are all fabulous and congratulations too on them being shown on TV. Wishing you and Keith a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alizabethy said...

They are stunning - I bet they have helped to sell loads of the dies!!!

Alison59 said...

Oh WOW you have been busy. Super makes :-)
Wishing hubby a quick recovery xx

Wheelie Crafty said...

Awww Jackie sweetheart these are all so stunning darling... I love everyone of your samples and I hope to see the show online...

Hugs xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are very beautiful and happy cards Jackie
Gr Karin

Herbaholic said...

Lovely cards Jackie, very American :) Debs x

Jan said...

Fabulous cards. Hope 2016 is everything you dream of xx Jan

ALI said...

Fab cards.

Dawn said...

Wowsers Jackie, these are awesome!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Anonymous said...

It is a shame that you cannot get these dies in the UK