Followers

Saturday 5 December 2015

Fantasy Stampers - CAS Christmas

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

The weekend is here. There is so much to do and it is all so much harder with a poorly husband. I do hope you get done all the things that you need to do.

The time has come for the last Fantasy Stampers Challenge of the year and the theme is CAS (Clean and Simple) Christmas.


Here is my card I used the Holly Bells stamp from Clarity Stamps and the sentiment was from there as well. 


I stamped with Perfect Medium and heat embossed it with a sparkly black powder. Finally I coloured with my Promarkers. 


I hope you have a great weekend. The winners of the last challenge will be posted tomorrow. 

I would like to join in with challenge 340 on the Allsorts Challenge Blog. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

25 comments:

Alison59 said...

SO beautiful; I love CAS cards :-)

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and loving the bells.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

Fab, sweet bells :)

Stamping Bubbles said...

Hello Jackie
A great CAS card. I like the idea of sparkly embossing, gives the card an extra sparkle without destroying the cland and simple theme.
I do hope your hubby feels better soon.
Take care
Lesley

Laine said...

Great festive colours Jackie.
Laine
xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What a lovely CAS Christmas card today.

pam said...

Lovely CAS card Jackie, great festive colours.
Hugs Pam x

Alizabethy said...

What a lovely traditional Christmas card!

Brawny x said...

Fab card Jackie. Hope the heads ok ...oh and hubby's arm x

ALI said...

Lovely clean and simple, love it.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful CAS card Jackie, Thanks for joining in with us over at Allsorts this week, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Andree said...

A lovely CAS card Jackie. The holly stamp and coloured layers look fabulous xx

brenda said...

A super CAS Christmas card Jackie, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Jackie said...

Excellent CAS card Jackie :o)
Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

pretty card

AnyOldCraft said...

Beautiful CAS card for Allsorts.
Thank you for joining us this week.
AnyOldCraft (DT)

Anonymous said...

Hello Jackie, A beautiful CAS Christmas card, love the image which you have coloured beautifully.

Jade

Angela said...

Beautiful card, love the sparkly black embossing powder x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. Hugs Jennifer xx

Kathleen said...

Lovely image and great colouring. Thank you for joining in our CAS challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous love this classy traditional card love and hugs Carole x

Dawn said...

Gosh, you've been a busy lady since my last visit!
Great projects Jackie, I'm sorry I can't comment on each one!
It has been a bit hectic here!
Hugs
Dawn xx

mand said...

Lovely card Ax

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous Christmas card x

Unknown said...

Beautiful CAS card, Jackie, hugs xxx