Followers

Thursday 31 December 2015

My Five Favourite Cards of 2015

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

Here I am on the last day of the Year. We are planning to spend this evening quietly at home just the two of us. We have bought the M & S New Year Eve meal deal and we will be watching some films until midnight. I hope you have a wonderful New Year however you decide to celebrate.

When I was browsing the internet I came across a challenge to share your favourite  five cards of 2015. This year for me has been a bit of a roller-coaster with the my crafting and it has been good to look back. The challenage can be found on Debby Yates blog A Scrapjourney.











Well that was harder than  I thought I have made quite a few cards that I have been proud of. I do love this hobby it gives so much.

I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year. 

Happy Crafting.

Hugs Jackie

9 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Five fabulous cards and it was good to see them again. We too are spending a quiet night in watching films too. Happy New Year to you both.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Stamping Bubbles said...

Five stunning cards Jackie. It is always a difficult choice to choose favourites isn't it?
Enjoy your NYE.
Lesley.

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are all gorgeous Jackie, Happy New Year, all the best for 2016
Kevin xx

Brawny x said...

Love them all Jackie but particularly the red and black one. Gorgeous cards. Happy new year dear. Hope it's a good one xxx

Alizabethy said...

What a great selection - love them!

ALI said...

Beautiful cards, I can see why they are amongst your fav's.

Andree said...

A fabulous selection of your gorgeous cards Jackie. I hope you and Keith had a lovely New Year's evening xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW such a beautiful and varied collection of cards. I Especially loved the first floral card...its design, colors and pure elegance is amazing Glad I followed the link to your blog from Debbie's site
Do drop by and visit me too...its fun to make new crafty blogger friends !
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Dawn said...

Gorgeous makes to be proud of Jackie!
Love them all!
Hugs
Dawn xx