Followers

Thursday 1 April 2021

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #86 - Anything Goes - Sponsor Babycakes Digis and Designs

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

Well here we are at the beginning of April. The new challenge at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog starts today. The theme is Anything Goes and the sponsor is Babycakes Digis and Designs. 


The backing paper came from my stash. I have had the die set I used for a long time and not used. I also used Distress oxides to colour the paper and I put some through a stencil.
There are some wonderful images in the store. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


The image I used is called Owl was Reading and is available HERE. I printed them onto Neenah card stock and them coloured them with my Faber Castell Polychromo pencils. I fussy cut the owls and added Glossy Accents to the glasses on both.  


The sentiment was cut with the John Next Door Stencil sentiments dies. 

Have a good weekend. 

Happy crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Jackie
Gr Karin

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderful card Jackie, I love the owl images and your colours, it's a brilliant design, Kate x

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card!

Janette said...

Lovely cute card Jackie.xx

Pat K said...

Fun card Jackie...wonderful background for these cuties. xx

Janice said...

Fun card Jackie, love those owls!
Janice x

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's a hoot! xoxo

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Fabulous card, these owls are such fun images and great accompanying dies. Michelle x