Followers

Friday 2 April 2021

Plants on a Windowsill - Fresh Cut dies

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors 

I hope you have had a good week. The weather has been kind to us and we have been able to meet with some people in their gardens. 

I joined the Claritystamp Die Club just after the start of lockdown last year. I have received some gorgeous dies but I haven't got round to using a lot of them. So I need to resolve this as I have signed up for another year. 

Here is my first attempt. 


I used some of the Antarctica Designer papers for this card.  


I cut the die in black and then cut it in different colours so that I could paper piece it. 


I used one of the Clarity sentiment stickers. 


I think this will be another card that is going to the sale in August. I am now committed to having a small table. I have a few special cards I need to make soon. Have a great Easter. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Nice to have good weather and the card with the plants look great...hugs. xx

Alison59 said...

Lovely card Jackie. Happy Easter xx

tilly said...

those papers are such lovely colours and a great scene created, happy Easter x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Jackie, lovely dies and design, have a lovely Easter Weekend, Kate x

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card! Like the way you used your dies!

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous design love the papers and pretty dies Clarity stuff is always so good. Sorry I’ve not been around much just home stuff taking up my time Have a very Happy Easter sending love and hugs Carole x

karin said...

Love your card Jackie. Great window view 😊
Happy Easter!
Karin
Xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super little windowsill card Jackie ... hope you have a super easter ... bit chilly here today so hope it gets warmer ... supposed to have snow on Monday ... what !! ... loads of love Sandy xx

Janice said...

Super card Jackie for your first attempt!
Janice x

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty xoxo

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A really lovely cards and love the papers too. Take care. Michelle x