Followers

Friday 23 April 2021

Ivy Fresh Cut die and Designer Paper from Claritystamp

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How has your week been? The weather has been lovely down here in the south. We have had coffee outside with friends we even had breakfast outside our very good friends. We have also been on some cracking walks. On Wednesday our church had an outside prayer meeting. The best bit was that we were able to sing together. Everyone was socially distanced. It did get a bit chilly though. 

I have been working my way through my Claritystamp club dies. I don't like having things that I don't use. Here is what I made this time. 


I like this die and the design of this card is like the one on the design sheet that came with the die. I used some Antarctica Design Paper to set off the die. 


I cut a square of black paper for the die. As with many Clarity dies it is an Aperture die. This means that you can have the border any size you like. 


This will be another card for the Hampshire Open Studios event in the summer. I have been working on a few commissions so it is nice to make something for myself once in a while. 

I think John Lockwood is on telly again on Sunday. I don't know when I can share what I have made but when I get the go ahead I will. 

Have a good weekend. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

11 comments:

Tracy Welham said...

Really beautiful, Jackie. Have a lovely weekend. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

karin said...

Beautiful card Jackie!
Karin.

tilly said...

this is lovely and very useful, it sounds like you have been getting lots of fresh air lol xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh I love the colours here, what a pretty make. Sounds like you have had a great week, Hazelxx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Jackie, a lovely die and gorgeous papers, lovely design too, Kate x

Mrs A. said...

What a visually stunning card Jackie. I have been rather naughty and been ordering from Barbara. I watched her live this afternoon using the beautiful butterfly stamps which of course I just had to have along with a few other goodies that all came well in time for the live show. Hugs Mrs A.

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Jackie.
We are so lucky with the weather across the country at the moment, life feels good again.x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card, always love your creations and colours are gorgeous. xx

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card and I like the colors!

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

An elegant card and the papers that you have used go so well too. Just perfect Jackie. Take care, Michelle x