Followers

Monday 26 April 2021

April Rudolph Days Challenge - Cute Robin

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope that you had a good weekend. On Saturday I actually planted some seeds. I just have to remember to keep them watered. I am hoping the large tomato seeds, I saved from last year, germinate. Those big tomatoes were so delicious. Sunday of course was the launch of John Lockwood's, aka John Next Door, new dies the ones I made some samples for. 

This is another card made with the Firth Park Tag dies it is not one of the samples I sent in. I liked putting the main die together to make a square. I also enjoyed threading ribbon through the loops. The thin ribbon that you get in clothes works perfectly. 


I just wanted to see if you could make a Christmas card. 


The robin came from an old card. I cut it with the offset square die that comes with the set. This image was great as it came with a sentiment. 


I think this works well as a design for Christmas. I think I will make a few more. Those tag dies are going to be very useful. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Have a great week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

13 comments:

Wendy L said...

Beautiful, as usual, Johns done it again. xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Janette said...

Beautiful Jackie.x

cuilliesocks said...

A lovely card Jackie, who doesn't love a robin at Christmas. Beautifully framed with the die shape, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
Happy Rudolf Days.
I love that wonderful die it's brilliant and fab re-cycling of that Robin he is so handsome you could not throw him away.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh thi sis super, what a great card, I think it makes a beautiful festive make!! I have seeds coming this week to plant too. Its still too cold up here to plant them though!! Booo to Scottish weather! H xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Great recycling Jackie you made a fantastic card. Thanks for joining the fun at Rudolph Days this month.

Sue xx

Nataliascraft said...

Beautiful card and adorable robin xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love this make hun & well done on the recycling
Hugs Shell xx

Shabneez said...

Beautiful card Jackie. Shabneez x

Whisper said...

Gorgeous Robin and a fabby layout too, thanks for joining us at Rudolph's Day's Challenge this month, Luv Sam x

scrappymo! said...

This is a lovely upcycled robin card, Jackie,. That die you used is fabulous! Love the look of the ribbon threaded through the design of it...

Thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge.

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com