Followers

Monday 19 April 2021

Neverending 94th Birthday Card

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your weekend? We had a quiet one this week. We had some nice meals, walks in the countryside and did some jobs in the garden. We are trying to avoid going to the shops at the weekend when they will be busier. Being retired we have time during the week to go. 

My lovely mother-in-law is 94 in June. I decided I wanted to make her a special card. Recently I treated myself to the John Next Door Neverending Card die set. 

I used the Stencil Sayings dies and the Poppy Head dies to decorate this side of the card. 

The card is folded to reveal this side. I used the Advent Numbers die set and a Crafter's Companion Congratulations die. 


The card folds again and this side is revealed. 


This is the final fold. 


The card will stand up. It is very tactile. You can just keep on folding it. I will make one for my father-in-law later in the year he will be 97. They are an unbelievable couple still living in their own home. They get a little help but mostly they take care of themselves. They have been a real blessing to us. 


I have just realised that I have not left anywhere for a greeting to be written. I will make a small card to tuck in with this one. 

Have a good week. 

Happy Crafting. 

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

9 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, love this one, great fold, I remember making one many moons ago, it was interesting to say the least but glad I didn't have to make them all the time, I suppose its easier with a die though.xx

aussie aNNie said...

wow this is one fabulous card Jackie, not made one of these before. xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Jackie
Gr Karin

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh I haven't made one of these for ages
Love this make hun, the colours are perfect
Hugs Shell xx

Wendy L said...

It is gorgeous Jackie, she will love it, xxx

cuilliesocks said...

An amazing design and a gorgeous card Jackie, lovely images and I love the colour palette, I'm sure your MiL will love it, Kate x

Donna Ellis said...

What an appropriate card fold for your dear MIL, Jackie! Very cool! And what a beautiful creation with all those gorgeous new dies you have used. Lovely! Jackie, You will be receiving a notification that I have unsubscribed from email notifications, but I am still following using different options, just wanted you to know. hugs, de

Alizabethy said...

What a fantastic piece of work - looks stunning!

Michelle said...

This is a fabulous card and great dies too, I haven't made one of these yet and they are great embellishments too. Michelle x