Followers

Wednesday 28 April 2021

Easel Card with Small Flowers and Small Leaves

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? I have hurt my back which has slowed me down quite a bit. I hope it will be better by the weekend. We are planning to see our daughter to try to get their dog to know us a bit better. So far this week I haven't managed to do much crafting. I am waiting for some dies to come then I will be making a few more bits for John. I must say it was nice seeing my cards on TV at the weekend. 


I do like making easel cards. You really do have to be careful who you send them to.  I usually stick to other crafters as they know to display them. I cut two of the Firth Park larger dies and I put them together to make a square. Then I threaded ribbon through the loops. I cut the ribbon longer than I needed. Then on the back the ribbon can be glued back on itself to give a neat finish. I used one of the Stencil sentiment dies to cut the word friend into the tag that I used as a stopper. 


Here is the card being shown of TV. I paused the programme on the computer and took a screen shot. That is why there is a big circle in the middle. 


I might make a card like this for someone special it will be easy to change the sentiment. 

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

13 comments:

Janette said...

Really pretty card Jackie, I think its great to get your creations on TV well done.
Hope the back heals quickly, its my nightmare when mine goes, take care.xx

Nataliascraft said...

This is gorgeous card Jackie, beautiful design xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
I love this wonderful card and your flowers inside that wonderful die used are gorgeous.
Love all the colours used too.
Yes you are right about Easel designs not everyone knows how to display them.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

ALI said...

Lovely card Jackie, you used to be able to get a downloaded image that you could pop in your card to explain how to stand them. I remember a few years ago I sent one to a friend and when I visited it was displayed on it's side..LOL

Tracy Welham said...

That's really pretty, Jackie. The flowers look so delicate. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Hazel (Didos) said...

What a pretty make, I can see why it was on the TV, you are a real asset to Johns team. Sorry to hear your back is not doing well, Hope it eases for you, H xx

cuilliesocks said...

A beautifully designed card Jackie, lovely colours too.
Sorry about your sore back I hope it eases soon, Kate x

aussie aNNie said...

Wonderful card, I just love this and suited for any occasion. xxx
Thanks for well wishes, recovering easily after a tooth extraction under GA but all good

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous make hun, love the colours you used
Hugs Shell xx

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card,love the layers. Hope you back feels better soon. Anesha x

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Shabneez said...

Beautiful creation and yes, lovely to see your work in TV. Hope your back is better soon Jackie and enjoy your weekend. Shabneez x

Pat K said...

Stunning card Jackie. xx