Followers

Saturday 3 April 2021

Thirty Ninth Wedding Anniversary

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors 

This is a special day for us. We have been married for 39 years. Getting married was one of the best things I have ever done. We are still very happy together. I know I am very blessed. 

Here is the card I made for my hubby. It is quite simple but he really liked it. 


The centre panel came from an old card. I added gold mirror card. I also embossed a white layer with the Heart Lattice Embossing folder. I used Pebeo Gilding wax to bring out the detail. 


Like last year this will not be a normal anniversary. Though we are going to visit with my in-laws in their garden. So this year we won't be all on our own. It will be so nice to see them after so long. 

Have a very Happy Easter.

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

13 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Beautiful card. Happy anniversary. Christine xx

Janette said...

Happy anniversary to you both well done in this day and age.
Your card is so lovely Jackie, enjoy your special day together.xx

karin said...

Great card Jackie and you've got a lovely bouquet of flowers. Happy anniversary!
Karin
Xx

pam said...

Beautiful card Jackie.
Happy Anniversary to you both.
Hugs Pam x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Happy Anniversary, Hope you have had a lovely day. Your card is beautiful, as is your wedding picture, its lovely, H xx

karenlotty said...

Happy Anniversary Jackie I hope you have a lovely day
Beautiful makes this week I love Paper Cut dies I am so tempted!
Take care and Happy Easter

aussie aNNie said...

Oh gosh how beautiful is this love everything about your card and post. Happy Anniversary.
Happy Easter xxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a gorgeous and elegant card Jackie and congratulations
Gr Karin

Wendy L said...

You are lucky Jackie, well done and big congratulations, xxxx

Littlelamb said...

Looks like I can post a comment today. Happy Anniversary. As Wendy said you are very lucky. I am still in hospital. None weight bearing for a few more days then it will be, hopefully, slow progress. Take care and stay safe.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Jackie xoxo

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Happy Wedding Anniversary Jackie, your flowers are lovely and your card is beautiful. I hope that you had a lovely day. Michelle x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Happy belated Anniversary
This card is a stunner, love the subtle shades of colour
Stay Safe
Hugs Shell xx