Followers

Wednesday 21 April 2021

Snowdrops and Designer Papers

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? We had a walk yesterday and we discovered a woodland walk that is not far from where we live. When our daughter and son-in-law come to visit with their dog we will be able to take them there. 

My friend asked me to make a birthday card for one of our mutual friends. When I had finished I had some nice bits of card and Designer papers that I just had to use. Here is the result.


This Designer paper is from the Rainbow River 12" x 12" paper pad from Claritystamp. 


This the Art Nouveau Snowdrops Aperture Freshcut die. I cut the die from a piece of black card that I put onto some Designer paper that had been covered with a double sided sticky sheet. I cut the die again in white and green and put the pieces I needed into place. The residual stickiness was covered with a transparent glitter. 


This will be another card that will be going to the Hampshire Open Studios event at the end of August. I have found that cards without sentiments do well at this event. 

Enjoy the rest of the week

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

10 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card Jackie.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love it. Sorry I am a bit late visiting. Had my vaccine finally but been a bit poorly. Doing better now. Hugs Anesha

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is stunning hun, just love it!
Hugs Shell xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Jackie
Gr Karin

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Jackie.xxx

Wendy L said...

It is gorgeous Jackie, I do love Clarity designer papers, xx

aussie aNNie said...

wow so beautiful love these colours too. x

Littlelamb said...

A beautiful card Jackie x🤗

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Jackie xoxo

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

I absolutely love this card and this design it's so elegant and the snowdrops are beautiful, aren't they. Michelle x