Followers

Saturday 19 March 2022

Infinity Shaker Card with Cosmo Flowers and new Pollen

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

The weather here is lovely today. I think we will be spending some time in the garden. We did visit our parents yesterday and things for all of them aren't good. They are all comfortable and well looked after. 

Here is another of the cards that I made with the One Day Special Collection that is being released on Sunday on Create and Craft by John Lockwood. 

I decided to make an infinity shake card. 


For this card I used nearly everything that comes in the kit including: Cosmo Flowers and Leaves dies, the Double Flag dies, the Regal Alphabet as well as some of the new Summer Colours Pollen. I used a lot of linen card to. 
I found one of my inky backgrounds and trimmed it to fit one of my plastic pockets. Inside I put two shades of the pollen and some silver stars. The pocket was then sealed so that none of the contents could come out. 
I made mats and layers to fit the shaker pocket. The front was decorated with the Cosmo Flowers and Leaves and a banner cut with the Double Flag dies. The Alphabet dies were cut into the top layer of the banner.  The centre of the flowers has some of the pollen in them. 


I was quite pleased with how this shaker card worked out. I think I will be making some more of these. 

Enjoy the rest of the weekend. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card Jackie.
Glad your parents are all doing ok. The weather is beautiful, sat in my garden and its such a relief to get out, also got some washing on the line, could it be any better....not for now.xxx

karin said...

Great card Jackie.
Enjoy your weekend, it's lovely sunny weather, only a cold wind is blowing here at the coast.

Karin

Christine Harrop said...

Absolutely lovely card Jackie. Christine x

pam said...

Beautiful card Jackie.
Hugs Pam x

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card! I like the colors that you used!

karenlotty said...

Some very pretty makes and that alphabet looks very interesting…
Take care xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful card Jackie
Gr Karin

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful xoxo