Followers

Sunday 20 March 2022

Release Day of the Regal Alphabet and the Cosmo Flowers and Leaves

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your weekend going? There has been some lovely weather and we are enjoying our garden. Our Magnolia looks amazing this year. 

Well here is another blog post from me. I made quite a few bits with these new dies. 


The grid die doesn't have an outer border so you can make the border any size you want. I cut the Cosmo flowers from some Clarity Designer paper. I mostly used Linen card for the rest of the card. There are some gorgeous colours. When we visit my in-laws the Art of Craft shop is just down the road from them. The Crafts-Too warehouse is next door and I have been there too. 


Here is our tree and our washing. 


Some of the flowers.

The inspiration for this card came because my lovely Mother-in-law is very poorly. It would be so nice to send her a card like this. With an Alphabet it is so easy to personalise cards and other makes. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jackie, sorry to hear that your lovely Mum in Law is very poorly, I'm sur this gorgeous card will cheer her. Lovely colours and design. Beautiful blossom on your trees, Kate x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so pretty, great dies. Gorgeous tree too

Janette said...

What a gorgeous card Jackie, I hope your mil enjoys it.
That tree of yours is so beautiful and isn't it a relief to get the washing on the line again, heaven sent.xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty. Continued prayers for all your parents xoxo