Followers

Friday 18 March 2022

Regal Alphabet New Baby Card

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your week? Have you got something nice planned for the weekend? John Lockwood AKA John Next Door has some new dies releasing on Create and Craft on Sunday. I have made a few samples and I will be sharing them over the next few day. 

Here is a new baby card that I  made using the Regal Alphabet Dies . 


The grid cuts out the tiles and you can cut them in lots of different colours. The letter cut out from the squares. I had lots of fun with grids, squares and colours. The teddy is from the Box Insert Baby Bear die set. 


I have lots more cards to share with you. I will be back for a few days. 

Have a good weekend. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

so sweet and so beautiful Jackie

gr karin

cuilliesocks said...

What a lovely card Jackie, the design with the dies are fabulous, Kate x

Janette said...

This is really pretty, a beautiful card.
Have a lovely weekend. Xx

Liz said...

Super baby card, Jackie. I love the design. xx

JD/ Jill said...

So cute! Great design!

tilly said...

this is a lovely card but I would not have the patience to cut all those lol, well done xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sweet, Jackie xoxo