Followers

Thursday 24 March 2022

Double Flags and Cosmo Flowers and Leaves

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? The weather has been glorious. We have just accepted a quote to have our conservatory replaced. Work should start in about a month's time. When it is finished it is going to be so lovely. I will share pictures here when it is all finished. 


Here is another of my makes for the One Day Special that was on Create and Craft on Sunday through to Monday. I did hear Hayley say this was a gorgeous card. 
I used the Double Flags and the Cosmo Flower ad Leave dies. In the centre  I used the  Presscut Nested Hexagon dies. All the card I use was Linen card. 


Enjoy the rest of the week. We are off to see the Bootleg Beatles tomorrow that should be fun. 

Take care. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

11 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. Anesha

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful card Jackie
Gr Karin

cuilliesocks said...

This is a gorgeous card Jackie, beautifully designed and such lovely soft colours, Kate x

JD/ Jill said...

This is so pretty! I like the design and the colors that you used!

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, this is so pretty, a really lovely card.
Can't wait to see your new conservatory, how lovely.xx

Mrs A. said...

This is pretty. I love all the layering up of the dies. Enjoy your show. We are off to the hospital shortly to get hubbys dressing changed. He can't have the stitches removed for another fortnight. Hugs Mrs A.





Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
this is definitely a gorgeous card and beautifully created too.
Love the design and colours used.
Enjoy the Bootleg Beatles.
I still listen to them often as they were from my younger days.
Just can't beat them and the Hollies for tuneful songs.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L,

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning wow.... Fabulous project and beautiful design, ♥

karenlotty said...

Some gorgeous makes Jackie
I hope your mother in law’s health improves and how is that lovely daughter of yours getting along

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty xoxo

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

This card is gorgeous, I love the flowers and how you have designed this. Take care, Michelle x