Followers

Monday 21 March 2022

Pop-up Box Card with Cosmo Flowers and Leaves

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

What a lovely start to the week. The sun is shining and I have been out in the garden. There is a lot to tidy up after the winter. 

The one day special of all the new dies and pollen is still on today. It was lovely to see one of my cards on the counter. 

I do like making Pop-up Box cards in fact I do have a tutorial on this blog you can find it HERE. 
The paper came from an older John Next Door Box Kit. I made up the flowers and I put a blob on gel glue in the middle and covered that with pollen. They had to be left to dry I usually wait until the next day to use them. I added numbers and a banner to the box. I made stalks for the flowers and attached the flowers. I popped leave in between. All the card I used was Linen Card. 


Here is the card on the counter at Create and Craft. 

Have a good week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

10 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card Jackie. Anesha x

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow this is a very beautiful box card Jackie
Gr Karin

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's gorgeous! xoxo

cuilliesocks said...

What a beautiful box card Jackie, lovely flowers and design, Kate x

tilly said...

a beautiful box of flowers, I love the colours, xx

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, my this is pretty, wouldn't it be lovely to open this and see all those gorgeous flowers.xx

Pat K said...

Gorgeous box card Jackie...love the mauve and green. xx

JD/ Jill said...

Fabulous card!

aussie aNNie said...

Great card and fabulous result, love the colours

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

This is a beautiful exploding card Jackie, Take care Michelle x