Followers

Monday 28 March 2022

Pretty Cosmo Flowers with Alphabet Frame Background

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope that you had a good weekend. My hubby has a cold so we didn't end up going to our daughter and son-in-law's house on Sunday. It was a shame but it is better for them to be safe. We did get some bits done in the garden. On Saturday we visited Grey's Court National Trust. The weather was beautiful and the garden there is just amazing. If you are ever in the area I recommend a visit. 


Here is another of the cards I made for the one day special last week on Create and Craft. This card used up lots of leftovers. I had lots of frames left from cutting tiles for the alphabet dies. Here I have overlaid one on the other to give a kind of tartan effect. I used pollen in the centre of the flowers. The heart and stars in the corners come with the Regal Alphabet set. 


I was pleased with how this card turned out. 

Have a wonderful week. 

Happy Crafting
Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful card Jackie
Gr Karin

karin said...

Beautiful flowers on your card Jackie.
I would love to visit once again a British garden, they are so beautiful. One of the most spectacular was Rosemore Garden in Devon.
Take care,
Karin

Christine Harrop said...

Such a pretty card and great use of the left over cut outs. Christine x

Janette said...

A gorgeous pretty card Jackie, those flowers are lovely.
Hope your other half is soon better, lots of colds around right now, take care.xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful xoxo

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
so sorry to hear hubby has a cold I do hope it's not like the one I have got I am on my 2nd week with it and was coughing a lot last night.
They say this one hangs around for a long time.
Am not going out as I don't want to catch Covid on top of it and give it to my family.
So Mothering Sunday was spent alone but my Son brought me round a dinner to the door.

Love your wonderful card and the very pretty design.
Those Cosmo flowers are gorgeous and the frames make such a lovely background also.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty card!

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card Jackie. Anesha

cuilliesocks said...

I hope your colds clear up quickly Jackie, and your card is so pretty, with all those lovely flowers, lovely design, Kate x

Shilpa said...

This is a beautiful card . The flowers looks amazing

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card. Those dies look fun!

aussie aNNie said...

Colours are fabulous on this great card.. ♥

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Another gorgeous card and I love the background of the card that you have created too, so striking. Take care Michelle x