Followers

Saturday 11 June 2016

Christmas in June!

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

I hope you have had a good week and are ready for the weekend. We are going to the craft show in Portsmouth on Sunday it should be fun.

I am sharing one of the few Christmas cards that I have managed to make this year. I thought I would had loads made by now there just hasn't been time. I have made two lots of Christmas cards for Tattered Lace that I will share when the dies are released.


I have been recycling cards from last year again. That is where the image and sentiment came from. The original card was much bigger than my card. I used a circle die to cut our the image. 


I used a snowflake embossing folder for the background. I used gilding wax to highlight the embossing. 


I do like this sentiment it was part of the original card I cut it out with one of my dies. 


Just  a quick post I have a lot of catching up to do. 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. 

Take care

Hugs Jackie

24 comments:

Stamping Bubbles said...

Love this card Jackie. I too am way behind with my Christmas cards but my excuse is the weather. It has been far too nice to be making Christmas cards, I couldn't get into the festive mood.
Enjoy your craft fair
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Katie said...

This is so sweet. I'm waiting on the new Christmas collections to arrive so usually around September.

Brawny x said...

Morning Jackie. A fab card...a good idea to recycle bits. I've got a drawer with cards in that might be ok for something else. I strip ribbon, bows and embellishments off cards to reuse too I'm ahead this year on my Xmas cards - 22 made so far! Karins challenge for one a week on Only Christmas cards/projects has kept me on track. Last year I moved and was way behind! Have a good time at show. Lea x

Shabneez said...

Great idea to recycle cards Jackie - like what you've done. Enjoy the craft show tomorrow, Shabneez xxx

Alison59 said...

Lovely card Jackie and I admire you for thinking of Christmas in June!!
For me it's november ooops ;-@

KarinsArtScrap said...

super sweet image and very beautiful card Jackie
Gr Karin

karenlotty said...

Another brilliant recycled project I really must make a start on my Christmas cards. Enjoy the show tomorrow

Laine said...

Such a great recycled project Jackie.
Laine
xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card, I've decided it's never too early to start getting ready for Christmas!!

Unknown said...

Lovely card, I've decided it's never too early to start getting ready for Christmas!!

Unknown said...

Super cute Christmas card Jackie, enjoy the craft show. Hugs Jennifer xx

Lori Kobular said...

Love the sentiment on your awesome Christmas card!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love recycling to.

Jade

pam said...

Fabulous card and great idea to recycle Jackie.
Hugs Pam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jackie I like the adorable image
Kevin xx

Sharon Smith said...

Jackie this is just adorable xxx

Anonymous said...

really sweet card, so nice to see festive cards being made too

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card Jackie...such a sweet image....Joolsx

sparklingblackrose said...

Aww this is so sweet, I love it! :) Have a fabulous week! Elaine -xxx-

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

what a lovely Christmas card Jackie!

Angela said...

This is such a sweet Christmas card x

Unknown said...

This is lovely Jackie. The image is so cute and what a nice sentiment too. I will be starting soon, if only to clear some stash for the new collections! Cathy x

Dawn said...

Such a sweet little Christmas card! I love the sweet little couple!
Hugs
Dawn xx

ALI said...

Lovely card, never too early for Christmas cards...lol