Followers

Saturday 4 June 2016

Fantasy Stamper - Man's Best Friend

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

Welcome to the weekend. We are back from our little trip away the washing is sorted and we have lots of jobs to catch up on before we go back to work on Monday but lets not think about that now. The weekend is here to enjoy.

The new challenge starts today on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog and the theme is Man's Best Friend.


I used my Double Pierced Square dies by Sue Wilson to create all the mats and layers. I have had the paw print paper in my stash for ages.


I used the Crafter's Companion Everyday with Barkley No.1 set. The image and the words came from the same set. I coloured Barkley with my Promarkers he is so cute.


I had to cut the stamps from the sheet and then line them up carefully on my block before stamping. 


This card will be given my husband some time he used to have dogs when he was young. 

I would like to enter the June Challenge at the Crafty Calendar Blog

If you check back tomorrow on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge blog the winners of the last challenge will be posted. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

29 comments:

Shabneez said...

Such a cute card Jackie - love the image. Shabneez xxx

Alison59 said...

Aw how cute :-)

Stamping Bubbles said...

Lovely card Jackie. Barkley looks so cute but probably not much help with the gardening!
Enjoy your weekend
Lesley

Lori Kobular said...

Awesome card! I love the dog print paper and that dog in the wheelbarrow is adorable!

KarinsArtScrap said...

very sweet and so beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Kate M said...

This is so cute Jackie, I love that stamp and the pierced squares are so effective - great card!
Xx

Laine said...

Such a cute card Jackie. I do love Barkley!
Laine
xx

Alizabethy said...

just loving this cute card!

pam said...

Cute image Jackie, love the papers.
Hugs Pam x

Brawny x said...

Aw this is fabulous Jackie. Great image. Fab card x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, I love the image and the papers
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

Jackie this is just so cute, love this card hun, hugs xxx

Unknown said...

Jackie this is just so cute, love this card hun, hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

He is to cute, love the papers.

Hugs Erin xx

Desire Fourie said...

Jackie this is just so adorable and I love the paw prints in the background.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Anonymous said...

love the dog design on this card

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

He is just TOO cute. Lovely card today

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Jackie...Cute doggie image....great papers....Joolsx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Jackie...Cute doggie image....great papers....Joolsx

Angela said...

I love Barkley and this is a fabulous card x

Barbara said...

Great card, Jackie....everything works so well together, and I really like that image xx

Nataliascraft said...

Such a cute card Jackie, love the Barkley image x

Unknown said...

Such a cute little fella and a wonderful card. I love the paw print paper. Cathy x

Jo said...

Lovely card Jackie, adorable image & I love the colours. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
hugs Jo x
Dt
I have CANDY if you'd like to enter!

Dawn said...

Oooooh Jackie, this is just so cute & adorable! I love the image & the gorgeous paper you've used!
Glad to hear you had a nice time away!
HUgs
Dawn xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

He is so cute, Jackie :)
Hugs,
Em xxx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh sooo adorable
Glad I found your blog while hopping for inspiration
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Katie said...

Cute card.

Aileen said...

Such a cute card, love that little dog in the wheelbarrow.