Followers

Thursday 16 June 2016

Tattered Lace - Christmas Dies for Christmas in June

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

How is your week going? The weather has been a bit up and down. I got drenched walking home on Monday. We are just having another downpour now.

I have been making some more samples for Tattered Lace I am still on the television sample Design Team. I was sent some Christmas dies,  the Ornamental Season's Greetings die and the Melded Bauble Garland die set.


Here are the samples altogether. 


I like the clean simplicity of this card. 


A rather inky card I used my Brushos to create the background and then just the Season's Greeting die for the centre. 


I used the edger die that come in the Bauble set to create the aperture. 


A very simple card on the outside. My husband liked this design and wants me to make some of these for his work colleagues. 


This is the inside of the card and yes it pops out. 


A cute robin with a Holly border. 


This tag is the only one of the samples where I didn't use the Season's Greetings die/ 


As  I had made nothing dimensional these samples packed flat in a padded envelope. This made quite a change for me. Just to warn you I have sent in another set of Christmas samples and I am working on a third. 

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

18 comments:

Brawny x said...

Great cards Jackie x

Kathy said...

They all look fab, but my fave is the one with the white background and the baubles

Laine said...

Lovely cards and great use of dies Jackie. Hope you have managed to dry out!
Laine
xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Jackie!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Stamping Bubbles said...

A gorgeous set of samples Jackie. I saw the show this afternoon and this new collection of dies is fabulous although the price was rather high for my budget.
The weather here is awful, we are currently in the middle of a thunderstorm here with the rain lashing down. Fantastic British summer weather.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

KarinsArtScrap said...

Jackie these are beautiful and gorgeous christmas cards,
Gr Karin

ALI said...

Gorgeous selection of cards. Love the brushos effect.

Lori Kobular said...

Your cards are all gorgeous! Love the new Tattered Lace dies too!

theras kartenblog said...

wow - your christmas cards are wonderful...
Ilse (thera)

pam said...

Wonderful Christmas card design Jackie, love the papers and colours.
Pam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are all really gorgeous Jackie !!
Kevin xx

karenlotty said...

Great cards Jackie I'm particularly taken with the bauble die

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wonderful samples you made for them Jackie

Alison59 said...

Fabulous set of cards :-)

Shabneez said...

Super samples Jackie. Shabneez xxx

Dawn said...

These are all fab Jackie! I love all the different designs!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Unknown said...

Stunning samples Jackie, Hugs Jennifer xx

Unknown said...

Such fabulous samples Jackie. I love the fact that they are all so different but all stunning. Cathy x