Followers

Saturday 25 June 2016

Fantasy Stampers - Teddy Bears' Picnic Midway Motivation

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

The weekend is here. Do you have plans? I am off to a crafty workshop with my friend. It is a charity event raising money for a good cause.

We are now half way through the latest challenge on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge blog the current theme is Teddy Bears' Picnic. I offered to make this challenges midway motivation card this time. So I had to hunt through my stash for a stamp with bear on it.


Once I had decided on the stamp I cut all the mats and layers. I used a Tattered Lace die to cut the bunting. The layers around the image and the die behind the sentiment were created with Spellbinders dies. 


I  was delighted when found this little Forever Friends stamps in my stash I think it came free with a magazine some time ago. He was stamped in black archival onto water colour card and coloured with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens. I do like using them. 


This is a LOTV sentiment stamp that also came free with another magazine some time ago. 


I hope you have a wonderful weekend. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

19 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Love this card! That image of the bear and the bird with crowns is just adorable! That Happy Birthday stamp is great too!

Kathy said...

He is soooo cute! xx

Gwyneth said...

Such a lovely card. Using the watercolour paper appears to give the bear some texture. Nice idea.

Jan said...

Great love the little cutie xx Jan

Laine said...

So sweet and such fun Jacquie.
Laine
xx

ALI said...

Lovely card.

karenlotty said...

Beautiful Jackie You can't beat Forever Friends images they're so cute without being schmaltzy

Unknown said...

Super sweet card Jackie, the bear is so cute. I love the bunting on the card. Cathy x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, I like the sweet ff bear and all the bunting
Kevin xx

Carole Pollard said...

This is just so cute a fb design love it love and hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

Cuteness personified Jackie, absolutely gorgeous. Hugs Jennifer xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Such a cute card Jackie....sweet image and great papers....Joolsx

Dawn said...

Hi Jackie, finally managing to hop round the Crafting Cafe Hop & catch up on blog comments! I love this little guy! Your card is just too cute!!
Hopping on now! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous and just adore the cute bear.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Nikki said...

On the hop from the cafe, I love this..... Must look out this stamp xxx

What I Created Next said...

Blog hopping around to see your blog. Love everything about this card. Cute bear and layout x

pam said...

Beautiful card design Jackie, love this image and colours you have used.
Hugs Pam x

Barbara said...

What a fab card, Jackie, could really be perfect for any aged birthday....have a good week xx (I'm a late blog-hopper)

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

That teddy bear is just so cute and I love the banners that you added everywhere. Delightful card