Followers

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Tattered Lace - Sledging Mouse

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

Happy Wednesday. I am  having a busy week I was on a school trip on Monday and I am on another trip today. I hope the weather is okay the forecast is for heavy rain and we will be outside at a farm.

I was sent three sets of Christmas dies by Tattered Lace recently and the last set should be on Create and Craft today as part of the Tattered Lace Christmas Crafting Shows. The main part of the show is about snowglobe dies I was sent a Sledging Mouse die and two sentiment dies.


Here are all the cards I sent in together. 


As a bonus I was sent the Oval Shutter card set I couldn't wait to use it. It comes with all the dies for the mats and layers and there are some embellishment dies as well. That is where the stars with the mice came from. In the centre there is the Miracle of Christmas die. 


I made a wreath of plaited ribbon to surround the Miracle of Christmas die. 


This card shows the mouse and his sledge together. The trees came from a Tattered Lace magazine about a year ago. The mouse was cut out in white card and coloured with Promarkers. 


This die is meant to be on the inside of a card. I managed to make a stepper card. The mouse on this one was paper pierced. 


This tag was made with leftovers. 

I hope that you have a wonderful day. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

16 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are sweet and very beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Lori Kobular said...

So many great projects! I love that little Mouse, he is just too cute!

Unknown said...

Fabulous samples Jackie, the dies look great. I have to say I love your plaited ribbon wreath and a cute little mouse. Enjoy your trip and hope you don't get too wet. Hugs Jennifer xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous samples Jackie. Such a cute mouse. I love the oval shutter card. Cathy x

pam said...

Fantastic samples Jackie, really is a cute mouse! I have the shutter die, not used it yet lol.
Hope you did`nt get the terrible Rain and wind we have had all day!
hugs Pam x

ALI said...

Beautiful selection of cards. We've had a terrible rain today as well.

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are all gorgeous Jackie!!
kevin xx

Laine said...

Such cute and varied cards Jackie.
Laine
xx

Happycampershandicrafts said...

Stunning samples Jackie :-)

Crafty hugs, Naomi x

Fran said...

Beautiful cards , love the images especially that cutie mouse xx

Shabneez said...

Lovely selection of samples Jackie. Hope you enjoyed your school trips. Shabneez xxx

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous Jackie, I love the cute mouse.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Just gorgeous Jackie, love all these die cuts. Great job!

Kate M said...

Wow a great selection of cards. Love that val shutter card and that mouse is so cute!!
xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant samples Jackie....all great design....Joolsx

Dawn said...

Another great selection of samples Jackie! I love all of the different styles!
HUgs
Dawn xx