Followers

Saturday 18 June 2016

Fantasy Stampers - Teddy Bears' Picnic

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

We have made it to the weekend. There are a few things that have made last week tricky for me. But today our daughter is staying with us and we can start work on the Save the Date cards as well as have a bit of fun together.

The new challenge starts on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog and the theme is Teddy Bear's Picnic which means using a bear on your project.


I used my Double Pierced Squares dies to make all the mats and layers. The patterned paper and the buttons were in my stash. 


The cute little bear stamp was given to me by a friend in a bundle of crafty goodies. He is a Hobbycraft stamp and he is called Bear. I stamped him with black ink and I coloured him with Promarkers. I added some distress ink top and bottom to give some shading. 


I can't remember where this stamp came from I think it was in a set. 


He does look rather glum that is why I made him into a Get Well card. 

If you check back on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog tomorrow the winners of the last challenge will be announced. 

Have a wonderful weekend. 

Hugs xxx

Jackie

22 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a cute get well creation and I love the faux stitching.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

ALI said...

Lovely get well card, with a cute stamp.

theras kartenblog said...

Wonderful and so cute :)
Ilse (thera)

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautifulll and sweet Jackie
Gr Karin

Julie B said...

He looks a very serious little bear, but as you say he makes a great get well card. :)

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and such a sweet if not serious bear.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Shabneez said...

Cute image Jackie. Lovely card - love the double stitched dies. Shabneez xxx

Laine said...

Such a cutie Jackie. Love the DP.
Laine
xx

Lori Kobular said...

Love that stern looking bear! I guess he is mad that someone is feeling well!

karenlotty said...

He may look sad but you've made a lovely card for this type of occasion Hope you have a great day with your daughter making Save the Date cards

Sharon Smith said...

Jackie this is soooo sweet! Gorgeous make Hun xxx

debby4000 said...

Such a sweet bear card.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Lovely card Jackie, the little bear looks so sorry for himself and I love the bright backing papers. ~Hugs `Jennifer xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Jackie...Gorgeous card....love the sweet bear image....and pretty papers...Joolsx

Stamping Bubbles said...

Lovely card Jackie. The bear does look a little glum but is perfect for cards when we are not feeling so well.
I hope you have a better week next week.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Unknown said...

This is so lovely Jackie, he's a lovely bear and your design is fabulous. Cathy xxx

pam said...

Fabulous card Jackie, love this cute image.
Hugs Pam x

Carole Pollard said...

Oh this is just so cute I'm loving it Fabulous love and hugs Carole x

Anonymous said...

Adorable, fab design.

Brawny x said...

He's so cute Jackie. Great card x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What a darling teddy. I love him. So adorable

Dawn said...

Uber cute Jackie! I love the little bear! Your card has a really fresh feel to it!
Hugs
Dawn xx