Followers

Monday 27 June 2016

Wedding card

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

How was your weekend? On Saturday I had a lovely time at the Craft workshop I came away with 6 cards (made by me) two stamp sets, some twine and some pearls. We had a very nice lunch and lots of cake and they made a good amount of money for the charity. On Sunday I started sorting my craft stash into my new storage only to find I don't really have enough for all my bits and pieces.

Back to the card I was asked to make an A4 Wedding card to be signed by lots of Brownies as one of their leaders is getting married soon.


I found the LOTV image in my stash and I used this as the basis for the design. I used the Creative Expressions Bed of Roses A4 Embossing folder to create the background. I had the pale pink mirror card in my stash it was just right for this project. 


This is a Tattered Lace die that came with one of their magazines when I saw it I thought it would be useful.


Before I embossed the central section I cut an aperture I used some circle dies to create a frame. The flowers were made with a punch that embosses. 


This was cut with another Tattered Lace die. 


This is the card standing up. It is being collected later today I hope the lady who asked for it is pleased. 


Happy Crafting 

Hugs Jackie

26 comments:

Unknown said...

A beautiful card Jackie. I find A4 cards hard to make but this is lovely. The image is gorgeous. Cathy x

Unknown said...

A beautiful card Jackie. I find A4 cards hard to make but this is lovely. The image is gorgeous. Cathy x

Stamping Bubbles said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. An A4 card is difficult to make but this is wonderful, the dies you have used are perfect as is the LOTV image.
You comment about storage made me smile. I think we all underestimate how large our crafty stash is and never have enough storage.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the embossed background and the sweet image!
Hugs Donna xxx

ALI said...

Beautiful card, it works well in A4.

Unknown said...

Beautiful love the embossing folder Hugs xx

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous wedding card! I love the embossed background and that adorable image!

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Jackie, I love the beautiful design and image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Jackie
Gr Karin

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card Jackie ....Sweet image ...lovely embossing....Joolsx

Unknown said...

I am sure the lady will be over the moon with the card, its gorgeous. Such a sweet image and the embossing looks wonderful. Hugs Jennifer xx

Wendy L said...

Beautiful card Jckie, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenge this time, xxxx

Shabneez said...

Beautiful card Jackie. I have a lot of A4 cards to make over the course of the year and I enjoy the challenge. I bet your customer will be most pleased. Shabneez xxx

Di said...

Wow Jackie, what a stunning Wedding card. I love the image of course and am in awe tht it's an A4 card - I bet all the little Brownies will be fingering it and sighing over just how pretty it is! :)

Hugs

Di xx

scrappymo! said...

This is such a lovely card. I love those LOTV images and you have made it up into a wonderful card. The swirly bow die looks fabulous here.

Kathy said...

What a lovely card. I always struggle with really big cards - there is such a LOT of space to fill! You've done such a wonderful job here!

Mrs A. said...

Very elegant. Love the tattered dies you have used and the pretty papers. HugsMrs. A.

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's gorgeous, Jackie.
Hugs,
Em x

Janet Packer said...

Beautiful card Jackie! Love that Tattered Lace 'Congratulations' die.

Laine said...

I do love this image Jackie. It never fails to deliver. Such a fabulous card.
Laine
xx

Dawn said...

Wow, A4 huh! Don't do them often.....Looks fab! I love the image & the embossing! I bet those brownies just loved it too!
Hugs
Dawn xx

karenlotty said...

I thought I'd already commented on your post Ho hum! A beautiful card Not easy to fill the space on an A4 but you've one it a treat Thank you for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges - Karen DT

Sylvia said...

Fabulous wedding card, love the way you have framed the image and the super embossing.

Sylv xx

Linda Parker said...

Jackie its an exquisite card xxx PS Just subscribing :)

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What a lovely wedding card, beautiful embossing, darling image and lovely layout as well!

Kate M said...

Beautiful Wedding card - and A4 to boot!! Well done - it's a lot of space to fill and you have managed it so well!Love the embossing and those lovely flowers, really cute image - fabulous card - they will love it!
xx