Followers

Friday 15 May 2020

A Bit More Time to Craft - 15th May Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is everything going? Has much changed for you? My hubby is still working from home so is our daughter and son-in-law. We haven't visited any of the  places that are now open.  We would love to go to the tip but it will be so busy and we do have places to store things. We are wondering about signing up to the county garden waste scheme. 

Today the new challenge starts at the A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge blog the theme is Anything Goes and there are some fantastic digi papers on offer as prizes. 


This is the leaving card I made for someone at my hubby's work. I used the Light Music digi papers. 

Our challenges are fun and the papers on offer as prizes are gorgeous. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 



I generated the sentiment on the computer. I was able to use some of the paper in the background. I like how you can change the size of the pattern easily with digi papers. As they are stored on my computer they are easy to find when I need them. 


This is the first Tattered Lace die that I bought. It has been very useful over the years. 


Rob did like his card. He and my hubby are still in touch. We are doing online Murder Mysteries together. The last one finished on Saturday and we actually got both of the Murderers right. 

Stay safe and well. 




Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

23 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautifullllll
Gr Karin

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, this is a super card and the design is fabulous.
Not much change for me anyway, I am on lockdown for at least another month so waiting it out, no hurry until its all clear.xx

tilly said...

a great card and lovely design, the die and paper go so well together ...happy weekend xx

Aunty Sue said...

what a awesome card love all the layers Jackie. have a good weekend and Stay safe

Carole Pollard said...

Great leaving card love the design and music die we are lucky we get a garden waste collection with our normal refuse every fortnight May to October .We are both OK just bored with being home all the time there is only so much you can do We do miss our restaurant trips and visits to the seaside No use complaining though it’s best to be safe Take care Love and hugs Carole x

Shabneez said...

Great card Jackie and we are still not going out other than for our exercise. Shabneez x

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love the layout and the papers you used.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great card, Jackie. I love the colors xoxo

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a great card. We have a garden bin, well worth it. The online murder mysteries sound great fun

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful leaving card. I am sure Rob loved it.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Tracy Welham said...

This is lovely, Jackie. Love the design and layout.

Not much has change for us either, my hubby is still working from home and we haven't been out, apart from to walk the dog and for essentials. Our tip is running a booking system online. I will be happy when we can see family, I am especially missing my 8-month-old niece. Stay safe. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Gwyneth said...

A fab looking card Jackie. I love your choice of die cut music embelishment with the backgrounds.
GG

pam said...

Wonderful card Jackie.
Pam x

Littlelamb said...

Brilliant card Jackie. I am still not going out and have got used to it now. Wouldn’t want to go out yet even if I could. We have a large bin fo4 our garden rubbish which is collected every fortnight. They have opened some of our rubbish tips but you need an appointment to go.

Wendy L said...

Love it Jackie and I bet he does too, xxx

ALI said...

Gorgeous card and a lovely design x

sandy's crafty bits said...

super card for Rob Jackie ... hope all is well with you all ... at least the weather is being kind ... take care and stay safe ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

karenlotty said...

A lovely card JACKIE I use Serif digikits a lot and it is so handy to be able to resize things AND print out numerous times

Nataliascraft said...

Brilliant card Jackie and fab design xx

Pat K said...

Fabulous going away card for a man. Love the music theme. xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So many great layers on this card today

Janice said...

Love the design of this card Jackie!
Janice x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Brilliant card Jackie, love all the layers and papers that you have used and the musical note dies are so cool. Take care Michelle x