Followers

Wednesday 13 May 2020

The Anniversary card I made for our Anniversary at the beginning of April

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How are you getting on? Things are changing slightly. We aren't rushing out to the tip or the Garden Centre and my hubby can still work from home. Not much is changing for us.

As the title of this post says I made this card a while ago and I am not sure why I haven't got round to sharing it before.


When I made the gift bag and card for my friend I rediscovered my oriental paper pad. I used some of the paper on this card. 


The image came from an old card. The bears are so cute. I cut the image and the mats with the Double Pierced Rectangle dies from Creative Expressions. 


This die is a Signature die. I have used it a lot. 


My hubby did like his card. On the day we had a take away pizza. It is interesting what has become a treat now. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

I hope you all stay safe. 

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, this is such a sweet card and perfect for the day, I am sure you will catch up on any celebrations when the world is safe again.
Take care.xx

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Hi Jackie, your card is stunning! I love it! Take care. Hugs Mariann

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, cute little bears.

Cheryl said...

Very cute card! This is a great way to reuse greeting cards.

Alison59 said...

Lovely card Jackie :-)

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, I love the cute bears and such a wonderful anniversary card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Pat K said...

Lovely anniversary card Jackie...cute image and love the champagne.xx

Wendy L said...

It is a gorgeous card for him Jackie. Stay well, xxxx

ALI said...

Lovely card Jackie.

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. Take carex

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous that just lovely love the colours and gold sentiments Love and hugs Carole x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

great project today! Lovely Jackie

Gwyneth said...

Your card looks fab. I love the bears.
GG

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute, Jackie xoxo

Helen said...

Such a cute design, Jackie - love it!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

Helen x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Great card, absolutely love the image on your card! Take care Michelle x