Followers

Friday 22 May 2020

A Thank You card using my prize from the lovely Holley

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How has your week been? Have you changed anything you are doing? Next week is half term I wonder how many people will rush to the beach if the weather is nice. Only time will tell. For us we will be staying home and looking after our daughter and son-in-laws pet rabbits. How they got here is another story.

This is a little card I made to say thank you to Holley for the lovely prize that I won in her month of celebration back in February. In case you are wondering I won the bee die.


This card went all the way to America to say thank you. Tomorrow it will be featured on Holley's Blog. Where I will be the Guest Designer. Here is a bit of a confession. I used up lots of bits from my craft desk to make this card. The backing paper was used in another project. 


The cornflowers were left over from the box card I made for my cousin back in April. I used the Star Flower leaves dies and the Ivy Spray dies from the John Next Door range to make the foliage. 


This sentiment comes with another die set. 


So here is the die set I won. The great thing about this one is that there are two dies so it is easy to cut a layer to go under the black outline of the bee. I used Promarkers to colour the body. 


Holly really liked her card and asked if she could feature it on her blog. Of course I said that was okay. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Stay safe and take care. 



Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card and great use of your left over bits. Have a great day and thanks for the kinds words about my ankle. It's frustrating but trying to be good. Hugs Anesha

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, beautiful design xx

Carole Pollard said...

What a lovely prize Jackie and I love the card It’s amazing what we can find on our desks and in our boxes is always a mystery I have way too much stuff and am always finding things I bought just Incase but forgotten all about !! Have a great weekend with your visitors Love and hugs Carole x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and very pretty design. The flowers are gorgeous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahh this is super and brilliant to use up extra bits and pieces, have a lovely weekend, Hazelxx

Liz said...

Lovely design Jackie, super design. xx

Mrs A. said...

Great use of your odds and bobs from previous card making. Hugs Mrs A.

Littlelamb said...

Gorgeous card Jackie.take carex

tilly said...

a lovely bee card, hope you have lots of greens for your new additions lol xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great make hun, love the bumble bee

Stay safe
Hugs Shell xx

Alison59 said...

Gorgeous card Jackie and a great way to use up the leftovers :-)

Gwyneth said...

Yet another great card Jackie. The flowers look great made with patterned paper.
GG

Wendy L said...

If is a wonderful card Jackie, xxx

karenlotty said...

Great projects this week
I was sorry to read about your friend These are desperately worrying times
This bee die is very cute and works so well with the foliage

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

you know I just loved this card, it's more stunning in person! wow

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Cute card....love the bee and sentiment....Joolsx

Di said...

What a great card Jackie! You really hit the snippets with this lovely make! I love it!

Hugs

Di xx

Janice said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, I love anything with bees on, they seem to be so popular!
Janice x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

This is a pretty card and lovely dies. Take care Michelle x