Followers

Friday 8 May 2020

Under the Sea with the Fishes

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How are you doing?  I wonder what will be announced on Sunday. We are still plodding along. I am growing lots of things in the garden. Some of them we will be able to eat. The people over the road have started selling eggs which is nice. They have got ten chickens which was a real surprise for us.

A little while ago I treated myself to Issue 64 of Die-Cutting Essentials magazine. I really like the look of the Under the Sea die set that came with that issue.

Yesterday I had a chance to play and this is what I made.


This quite a small card and I really did raid my scraps pile to make it. I used leftovers of two of my inky backgrounds. 


I only used the die set to make this little under water scene. The little fish are so cute. 


This will be another card for my stash. I am sure someone will like to receive this card. 

I hope you have a good day. I think there are lots of online celebrations to join in with. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Stay safe and well. 



Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, I am more than certain that someone would love this lovely creation, it looks fabulous.
I am one of the people hoping the lockdown continues for a while longer, we hear so many sides to the story but it worries me, we will see...take care.xx

Crafting Queen said...

I love the colours in the card, wonderful work. x

Carole Pollard said...

Just lovely I love the design and that was a good purchase so versatile We are OK just bored even though we are keeping busy and face timing friends and family but not quite the same. Looking forward to going out for a meal again and wearing something smart. Stay safe love and hugs Carole x

Alison59 said...

Aw this is lovely Jackie :-)

Shabneez said...

I wonder too Jackie. Lovely creation! Shabneez x

Wendy L said...

It is a gorgeous card Jackie.
Our lockdown is easing very slowly we can now go for a walk together xxxxx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Fabulous design Jackie indeed. Happy birthday to you too for tomorrow (in case you don't have a post!)

June x

ALI said...

So sweet Jackie and lovely colours x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous underwater scene you have created Jackie. Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gwyneth said...

Perfect background choices to go with the sea themed die cuts. Your card looks great.
GG

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Jackie, love your sea world design, lovely images and colours too, Kate x

NickScrapShack said...

Gorgeous set and your card looks so lovely! What a great treat with fresh eggs just over the road. Take care of yourself and stay safe!

karenlotty said...

Great card JACKIE As you do quite a few nautical themed cards, you will find this card so useful

I loved your butterfly striplet card I have this set and have used it a few times I love how you’ve cut the striplet again and used to give the “loose” butterflies more definition I’ll have to remember that

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

what a gorgeous die cut creation. The color on the papers makes it look like a real scene. Just stunning.

tilly said...

These little fish are so cute, a lovely card, my grandson has 6 chickens so in normal times I am lucky enough to have some xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Such a sweet card, Jackie xoxo

Unknown said...

This is my favourite card ever. It reminds me of a lagoon in Australia. The design and colours - perfect ! x

Svenja said...

This is just lovely! Thanks for sharing with the Daring Cardmakers :-)

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Love the design of this card, really different. Love the little fishes and the inky background. Your cards would always be a delight to receive Jackie.Take care Michelle x