Followers

Friday 1 May 2020

Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog - May Challenge use your Favourite Colours - Sponsor All Dressed Up

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

This is my last post today. I promise.

The new challenge has started at the Winter Wonderland Challenge blog the theme is use your favourite colours and the sponsor is All Dressed Up. Now me I like my traditional Christmas colours reds and greens mostly.


The snowy paper was in my stash I had enough left to fit a DL card.


There are many delicately beautiful images in the store click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


This image is called Christmas Robins and it is available HERE.  I printed onto Neenah card stock and I coloured with my Promarkers. I cut the image out and when I did I lost to lovely musical notes that came with the image. I got my trusty Micron pen and I added some musical notes of my own. You will be seeing a lot more of my doodling. I am enjoying it so much. 


I might make a few more cards with this image it is just right for Christmas. I have now made  55 Christmas cards for this year. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Stay safe and well.

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Super card and I love all your musical notes. Robins are quintessentially Christmas aren't they, even though they are in our gardens all year round? Take care. Christine

Alison59 said...

Aw how cute Jackie :-)

karin said...

So cute these singing robins Jackie, love this card !
Karin
xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

A super cute card Jackie, love the musical notes

June x

Pat K said...

Lovely card Jackie...wonderful colour combo. hugs, Pat K xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
I love this wonderful image and you have coloured it perfectly too.
Great snippet of paper used it goes so well with that lovely image.
Fab music note you have drawn and so perfectly as well.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful, I love the gorgeous image and beautiful layout.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Great Christmas project. Be sure and drop by the Your Scrapbook Place Challenge blog and enter this month, this company is out sponsor

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is stunning, what a great card, I love that image. Hope all is well with you, Love Hazelxx

Carole J said...

Beautiful little robins on your card, Jackie. xx

Liz said...

An adorable card, Jackie. The little robins are so cute. xx

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful card Jackie just love the. Design Finally made some time to get on blogger I do miss making comments so going to try and pick it up again I hope thatyou are well and staying safe sending love and hugs Carole x

Littlelamb said...

Love the robins Jackie. Take care.

Kathy said...

Such adorable robins!

Nataliascraft said...

What an adorable image, gorgeous card xx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Adorable singing robins, great card Take care Michelle x