Followers

Wednesday 6 May 2020

A Kaleidoscope of Butterflies

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How are you getting on? Life is certainly strange. My hubby had a doctors consultation yesterday he had to send photos and then have a chat with the doctor on the phone. It was all done and dusted quite quickly. He is fine nothing to worry about.

I made this card with the leftovers after I made another card for a friend.


The card blank was made with the waste from the other card. There was enough of the inky background left to go behind the die and to make the butterflies. The die I have had for a while and this is the first time I have used it. It is the Butterflies in Flight Mini Striplet die from Creative Expressions. 


The extra butterflies come with the die set. I did cut the striplet again and cut the butterflies from it so the free ones had some definition. To go behind these butterflies I used the Leafy Flourish dies from the John Next Door range. 


This is the the striplet with an inky background. These background are made from gluing inky kitchen roll to some paper. 


There is no sentiment. I might add one when I know who the card will be going to. It is good to have some cards like this in your stash. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

I hope you have a good week. 



Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

14 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love the colours. Glad to hear your hubby is ok. Take care. Anesha

Janette said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love the die panel and the leafy florish is so pretty.
Glad your hubby is ok but how good that we can do the odd appointment like this.xx

Jane Willis said...

That is absolutely stunning!

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card, I love the background and beautiful butterflies.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

A beautifully designed card Jackie, and such wonderful colours, Kate x x

Shabneez said...

Really pretty card Jackie. Pleased to hear hubby is well. Shabneez x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, such a beautiful die you used, love the colours and fab design xx

Gwyneth said...

I love the colours of the butterflies and striplet. A fab looking card.
GG

Carole Pollard said...

So lovely that indie bckground is gorgeous love the colours and die cut frame Glad your hubby is OK a very strange doctors appointment take care stay safe love and hugs Carole x

Alison59 said...

Glad hubby is ok Jackie; super card :-)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Glad to hear Hubby is ok hun

Love this card, the colours are lovely & the butterfly panel is fab
Stay safe & well hun
Hugs Shell xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

so Beautiful, I love the matching purple on the background and butterflies

Tanya R. said...

This is a beautiful card.

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful card Jackie and great inky background again.Take care Michelle x