Followers

Friday 1 May 2020

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog - May Challenge Anything Goes - Sponsor Star Stampz

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I told you I would be back. This time it is for the new challenge at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog the theme is Anything Goes and the sponsor is the lovely Star Stampz. 

I was lucky and I was able to choose one of the images to work with. I do have a bit of a thing about bees.


Like most people I have been having a bit of a tidy up during this time. I found a lot of Pixie Powder backgrounds under a box that I had left there to flatten and had forgotten about. I used one of the backgrounds on this card.  I used the Dovecraft Bee Happy die set to create the hexagons and the sentiment. 


The Star Stampz Etsy shop is full of gorgeous images. If you click on the cute image you will be taken there. 


This cute  image is called Spring Bumble Bee and it is available HERE.  I created a background for the image on the computer. I printed onto Neenah card stock and I coloured the image with my Promarkers. 


I do like this sentiment. 


This bee die I won on Holley's blog when she was having her celebration in February. 


This is a rather cute card and another one for my stash. 

There will be one more post from me today. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

I hope you are staying safe and well. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, lovely colouring of your image.

Shabneez said...

Bee-utiful creation Jackie - love the image and your colouring. Shabneez x

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, its very pretty, bet your happy to have found those backgrounds, we all do it.xx

Alison59 said...

How pretty Jackie :-)

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

What a delightful card Jackie, love the colour combo and how you have coloured it too

June x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So adorable, love those stamps and that cute bee

tilly said...

What a cute and happy card, I seem to be making a lot of sympathy at the moment!Just as well I have some happy ones as well xx

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Jackie. A fabulous background and a wonderfully coloured image. Stay safe xxx

Carole J said...

A gorgeous card, Jackie. Lovely colouring of the image and a perfect background with beautiful die cuts. Have a lovely weekend! xx

Gwyneth said...

Your colouring is fantastic Jackie. A lovely looking card.
GG

Nat said...

Super cute card! Love the sweet image and fab background. Thanks for joining in at PFP
Natx

creationsnz said...

Super-cute bee card - they are alway happy aren't they? So nice to see you here at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies for our challenge, CarolG

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

So nicely made, adorable and fun.

Furrbster said...

This is bee-you-ti-ful!!! My bunny has recently taken a liking to bees - she has allowed some tree bumblebees to build a nest in her hutch underneath her bed :O

Thanks for sharing this super card with us at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz

Lisa J said...

Gorgeous card. Love the design of this. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card! A lovely design and adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Cute card Thursday. Marlies

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Fantastic project! Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday good luck and hope to see you again!

Jennifer, DT

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Bee utiful card, great background and like the hexagon dies. Adorable topper with the little bee die too. so cute. Take care Michelle x